Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Seoul, Korea

Seoul, Korea
December 8-12, 2008

We flew straight from Bangladesh to Korea. We had a conference and workshop with women from all over Asia. Korea is just amazing and overwhelming. I didn't get to do barely anything touristy as I spent my last day there looking for a dagger for my husband. But we did get to briefly run around a Pagoda park. And of course while we were there a shoving fight broke out among a group of old Korean guys. It was weird and beyond entertaining.

I really loved Seoul even in the cold weather and grey skies. I would like to go back and actually walk around and see the HUGE city.







Shopping on the main drag in downtown Seoul


Sungshin University

1 comment:

Mommy said...

You are a lucky girl. We had ePals from Seoul, and they were amazing kids. They sent us wedding dolls and a huge fan. We sent them Christmas stockings full of goodies.