Monday, July 14, 2008

Kati, Mali

The animals of Kati and Bamako
June 26 - July 1, 2008

I saw A LOT of goats and was surprised by some cows - oh and I saw plenty of chickens. I really like this first picture below. We were going over the bumpiest road ever (aka all the roads in Kati) and I saw these two on the train tracks (which go all the way to Senegal) and I snapped a shot. I can't believe its in focus - it was the first picture I got excited about in Mali.)



Just one big trash heap with lots of goats.
This goat was "unruly" with this man. It actually reminded me of when Sherlock refuses to listen.



We were driving along in Bamako and then like right out of a movie all these cows appeared in the road. I took my camera out a little late but you get the idea... we were surrounded by cows! Fascinating! Get it on film!



1 comment:

Mommy said...

And I'm proud to be an American...